Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

Robatoy wrote:

You make things equitable by looking at the world through the
corporate MBA's greedy glasses. Like that **** that GM is pulling
these last couple of years. They compete by offering lower prices on
new cars, like Malibu, then completely rape you when it is time for a
brake job... and after market parts voids all warranties of course.

I had not heard any such thing. Since when do they void all warranties for
using aftermarket parts? Doesn't seem like that could be true since there
is a complete LKQ industry out there that insurance companies drive.

My
close friend manages fleets of cars for a large leasing company
(77,000 cars at last count) and tracks all maintenance costs. GM
products through the roof. Not in terms of break-downs, but parts
costs. And get this: A Canadian built GM car, when bought in the
States, then brought back to Canada, will have its warranty voided.

Never heard that either, but I don't pay much attention to matters of cars
crossing boarders.

--

-Mike-