Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

On 10/13/2011 7:19 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 10/13/2011 7:10 AM, Leon wrote:
On 10/12/2011 2:05 PM, Han wrote:
wrote in
:

On 10/12/2011 11:16 AM, Han wrote:

Getting more spending power into the hands of the less affluent will
lead to more purchasing of manufactured goods (my opinion).

That works ... as long as you don't do it with credit (cards) that
further enslaves them by legal usury!

Mea culpa ... but that process chaps my rosy red.

I'm lucky, and, perhaps, not dumb, in that I always pay off all CCs each
month.

As do I, actually my credit cards, as do probably yours do, actually pay
me to use them. And that works for every one providing they pay them off
every month.

I believe this country would be a lot better off if our kids were
required to take and pass simple finance classes before graduating. Or
you must pass a basic understanding of finance charges and their real
impact before qualifying for a credit card, controlled by a 3rd party.

What you guys do, besides paying off your own credit card debt every
month, is grossly overestimate the intelligence of the progressive
fostered middle class who has most of the credit card debt in this country.

Precicely and why I believe it should be taught in schools what the real
cost of financing is.