Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Rest iN peace, Mr. Jobs

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Han wrote:

We would be even richer as a
nation if the resulting wealth was spread out more evenly, not going
to corporations and really rich people who can afford to stash it
abroad.

There is a common notion, with some justification, that if a magic
jellybean could somehow redistribute all the wealth in the nation
equally, within a short time, the original distribution would again
obtain.

Herman Cain said just this week, "If you're not rich, blame yourself!"

Having had help gettting were I am, I am sure that such a statement is a
bad joke for many who didn't have the same type of help. Cain is a flash
in the pan, a true American politician. Next he'll write a book how he
almost won the presidency. He has nice slogans and appeals to the simple
minds that think as simplistic as he does. Just wait until more real
economists talk more about his 9-9-9 plan that'll suck the life out of
poor people.

--
Best regards
Han