Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Josepi[_21_] Josepi[_21_] is offline

Default Garage finished

ewwwww! A workshop below grade with no windows?

Need a lift to raise the garden tractor out of the basement? hmmmmmm....
nahhhh, we have some water springs around this mountain. It might end up
being a pumphouse. LOL

Don't get me started. Looking into more "out buildings" or expansion of the
current unit. It was as large as we were allowed to build 50m2, (I chopped
my plans down to 18 x 30' from 20' x 30') but.... We are finding the
building officials lied to us during planning, after investigating another
home builder doing some other features that we were told not to.

------
"Puckdropper" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Josepi" wrote in
:

We have a 15 feet high max restriction for any "out building" in my
country zoning. A second story cannot happen.

Sure it can. All you've got to do is drop the floor below grade. :-)

Puckdropper