Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

Most prepper who I know, realize that many will
be unprepared, except for the box of bang. And,
the preppers I've met are completely ready to
defend what they earned and purchased.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

Ammunition is a prepping item for sure. One might want to
consider the
rule of threes when considering what to prep. Why would
you need
enough ammunition to live three months if you don't have
enough food,
water and shelter to live three months?

Because if you have nine months worth of ammunition, one
way or another, you
can get the others. ;-) Not so much, with the others.

That's not as easy as it sounds. I don't understand that
attitude when
it is just as easy to store food and water as it is ammo.
Then you can
hunt to supplement your preps instead of having to depend on
the
availability of game or risking your life trying to take
preps from a
well armed and well prepared prepper.

-C-