Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On Oct 12, 3:13*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:13:01 -0700 (PDT), Country wrote:
On Oct 12, 10:52*am, "
wrote:
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Country wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:41 pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:39:37 -0700 (PDT), Country
wrote:

Well, truth be told, I'm a "prepper", too. Except I stock up on ammunition.

Ammunition is a prepping item for sure. One might want to consider the
rule of threes when considering what to prep. Why would you need
enough ammunition to live three months if you don't have enough food,
water and shelter to live three months?

-C-

One reason is the killing of meat. Kill it, eat the protein and then
gather whatever raw roots you can get from the forest.

Ammo can save you, food wise and preventing critters from attacking
you. It really is simple.

Fish hooks are also be a big help.

Ahh, the ole' killing animals to eat thing. If the **** really hits
the fan, game animals will disappear fast because of all the people
who think that all they need to have to survive is ammo. Even today,
there are plenty of hunters that go into the woods time and again and
come home without killing anything but time.

Your mind is *very* narrow.

Insults is all you have. How pathetic is that?

No, the fact that you're *stuck* on only one way bullets can be used to get
food shows a narrow mind. *HeyBub came up with another, without too much
trouble. *Now that he's shown that there is more than one possible, maybe you
can you find a third? *Come on. *Surprise us.

Sheesh, will you please learn to read. What I said was it is better to
store food, water and ammo and not just depend on there being game to
kill and eat or risk your life trying to take other people's food.
Please show me why that is not logical.

A third way to use ammo to get food other than killing game or killing
someone and taking what they have? Wow, how hard can that be? Let me
think here. What to do, what to do. I'm so scared that I can't please
you with the proper answer to that question.

Another part of prepping is acquiring items and knowledge that can be
bartered to get other things you need. Ammo can be used to barter for
food or other needs if you can find someone who needs more ammo.

Man, if you had a brain, you'd be feeling real sad about now. lol.

-C-