Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on the horizon. (sawstop, et. al.)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:10:53 -0700, Ralph E Lindberg
wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Is that true? Universally? Gass is, by all evidence, a very good patent
attorney. I wouldn't expect him to miss this little detail.

No, of course not. But it does happen, just not very often

Gass is obviously betting that it's not going to happen. I'm (obviously) on
the other side and don't like the bet, particularly with the regulation-happy
crew now running Washington.

The only ones I am recalling right now were Automobile safety patents.