Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Damned, I am.

On 10/11/2011 06:38 PM, Dave wrote:

Yes, my first post mentioned the 2N7002 in the text but the 2N7000 in the
schematic. The 7002 is the SOT23 version of the 7000--which is by far the
most popular jellybean small-signal switching MOSFET, and if you don't
cook them, they're good for practically everything. John L. makes
Godzilla pulsers out of them, for instance.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

And I have a question about that schematic. I see drain and source, but
where I expect to see the gate indicated it has a letter J. Is that the
gate? If not, what is it actually?

Many thanks,

Dave

It's the ASCII art. A J is the nearest thing to a backwards L. If you
recognize the drain and source, and it's a 3-lead device.....

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs