Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Agent?

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:02:20 -0500, Richard
wrote:

So far I've just been killing threads that had any kinds of alt. or
politics cross posing in them,

There are simply too many loons starting too many new threads every day
to keep up any more.

They seem to think it's perfectly ok to cross post to non related groups
and aren't going to quit any time soon.

I thought I would try Free Agent and see what it's like, but the Free
part seems to have disappeared. Agent 6 looks to be a "trial" run for
30 days only.

What would be a good free reader that provides newsgroup filtering that
works? Tbird 6.0 absolutely sucks.

Agent 1.94 or 1.93

Look for it on the pirate groups.

Works just hunky

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)