Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

harry wrote:
On Oct 10, 1:35 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

All empires fail from within. The collapse will take a few years but
is inevitable. No empire has ever suceeded in recovering from it's
decline.The rats/wealthy will fight for scraps seeking to preserve
their positions with no regard to the less well off. There's gonna
be a "Winter of discontent". Probably a few of them.

Heh! It took the Roman Empire longer to fall than the United States
has been in existence. We have, by that measure, a couple of hundred
years before the end.

So, why are the Russians and Chinese being so aggressive in
manufacturing and trade?

The crowd holds its breath!

Economic warfare. Totally successful too. They have destroyed your
economy. They sussed out that your own greed and aquisitivness would
be your downfall. They produced cheap crap from their slave labour
factories and you bought whilst your own industry went to the wall.
Hung byyour own petard is the expression.

So they do what they do because they don't like us. I guess that's a good a
reason as any.

Still, I thought the Chinese were famous for taking the long view. If they
destroy the U.S., they destroy the source of their power. Seems rather
short-sighted.

But you know the Chinese mind best...