Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

harry wrote:

Consider those countries that had an institution of slavery, the
U.S. being one example. The slaves in these countries were freed,
but not by their own revolution. Freedom was always imposed from the
outside; in the U.S. case by the Second War of Independence, in many
other places by the force of British demands.

Er Russia. Romania. East Germany. Viet Nam. Greece. Kosovo.
Pakistan.
All rose up against tyranny. As you will soon.

Giggle.

The October Revolution was a German fifth-column plot to take Russia out of
the war.

Romania didn't have slaves.

There was no rebellion in East Germany. It fell from political pressures.

Viet Nam, Greece, Kosovo, I don't know.

Pakistan - Double Giggle. It came into existence, not from any rebellion,
but from the largess of Great Britain.

Your Indepenedence war was just so rich people didn't have to pay
taxes as I have frequently pointed out. Nothing to do with "freedom".

So what? I was talking about the SECOND War of Independence. In my part of
the country we call it the "recent unplesantness."