jegan

Default Problem Installing Delta Extension Table On Unisaw

"Tom Robison" wrote in message ...
I, too, had the same problem. After lengthy attempts I contacted Biesemeyer
and they are shipping out another right extension. Seems they've been
having problems with QC. I found it tough to trying and remove a 1/8"
concave from the middle of the extension.

I had my chat with Delta this morning. Replacement parts are on the
way. No quibbling. I like that they are responsive, but I would like
it even more if the parts had arrived in perfect condition. They also
scheduled a technician to talk with me regarding my setup
difficulties. We'll see...
--
Jim