Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation. Their Demands (13 of them)

On 10/10/11 03:31 pm, aemeijers wrote:

I go to the dentist for free. I have all my teeth. Have you?

You may not pay directly, but it certainly is not free.

NOTHING is free. Somebody somewhere has to pay.

I am sure that everybody realizes that there is a cost -- but the cost
is spread over the whole community. Nobody in the UK (or in a multitude
of other nations) is bankrupted by doctors' or hospital bills.

Perce

Think mebbe that is why medical costs have risen so absurdly high, much
faster than inflation? Because everyone treats it like it is 'free'?
(Even in US, where the patient almost never gets billed directly.) And
the medical industry therefore knows they can get away with it?

Nah, that couldn't be it.

--
aem sends...