Posted to alt.home.repair
Eddie Eddie is offline

Default Leaf blowers

I'm trying to justify buying the Stihl 600 backpack blower. Thought I'd
save by cleaning my own gutters twice a year, by getting the gutter
attachment. They don't make a gutter cleaning tool for backback blowers.
Went on YouTube, seen someone made one for a single story out of 4" sewer
pipe. I'd like to do a 2 story home.

At the dealer, they told me to buy a handheld Stihl, then get the gutter
attachments.

I really want to spoil myself with the 600. Any suggestions on how to make
a functional attachment, which won't fly apart when hooked up to a backpack
blower?

Help!