Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Lewis Steve Lewis is offline

Default What price for replacing combi boiler and power flush

I think my system is clean.

I put twice as much inhibitor as is needed in there when I last
drained down the system.

Only clean water comes out if I bleed the radiators. Never anything
other than that.

Steve............

Ret. wrote:
In article 414482ce-0692-4871-8cee-bc773e870ec8
@g23g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

I have already agreed with a possible installer that I get the boiler.

I am waiting for him to come round and give me a price just to remove
the old one and replace it with a worcester.
I guess I will need the system power flushed as well. Isn't this a
condition of any guarantee these days?

Worcester Bosch require a system flush - but not a power flush. Unless
you suspect that your system is in a poor condition there is no need for
a power flush and power flushes can often cause more problems than they
solve!

--
Kev

Justice? You get justice in the next world,
in this world you have the law...
William Gaddis