Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 10, 2:26*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:10:32 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Oct 10, 3:51*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
It was Bush and GOP that buggered up America. Forgotten already?
It will take decades tofix it. It may not even be possible.

Were you absent from history class, or smoking dope all during the class?

If the government would just get out of people's business (bedrooms, cars,
family life, workplaces, etc), I figure no more than a year or two for a
noticeable change, and a complete turn around in ten.

The Dems started screwing things up with their social problems solutions
that insured one did not have to work in order to have a decent life.

WHERE'S MAH CHECK!?

Steve

It was the failure of the government to intervene that got you where
you are now.

Wrong again, harry. Government is the problem, not the solution.

I think it was Nancy Pelosi *that proclaimed she was ready to
"govern". Not a word from her mouth about "representing" the people.

Oren...? Hee Haw is fomenting dissent. It is what he attempts to do,
and apparently his sole reason for existing. In England they call
such obnoxious people a "mixer" - they just like to stir up trouble.
Long ago they stopped listening to him in his own country, so he felt
he had to take his act on the road.

Can't we just agree that he's a horse's ass and let it go at that? No
disrespect to your horse if you happen to own one. Thanks.