Matthew Clement

Default Loop-in wiring and Ikea lights (safe?)

I recently purchased a number of lights from Ikea which I'm trying to
wire up. My electrical system is loop-in, and I'm wondering whether
I've done the job correctly (it all seems to work), and more
importantly, safely. Here's what I've done:

Three red wires (live): connected to each other via a connector block
Two black wires (neutral): connected to N
Black/red wire (switched live): connected to L
Yellow/green wire (earth): connected to earth

I suspect the connector block doesn't meet electrical code, but is it
safe? I don't want to burn my house down!

Thanks in advance for any help offered!