Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

harry wrote:

I am omniscient compared with American retards. Did I not predict the
failure of the Iraq war a few of years back?

Giggle. The world has proved the opposite of your prediction.

Only now has your half
wit McCrystal admitted failure. So it has all been for nothing, while
the real (Saudi) culprits were allowed to escape.
Afghanistan will be an even bigger failure.

Our objective in Afghanistan is NOT to win, rather it is to not fail.

And I have also predicted the failure of the Arab spring, they will
get new despots (supported by the CIA).
As for the American spring, it too will fail. The protestors in Wall
Street (or rmost of them) will go home when it gets cold. Your
hierachy knows this and are waiting. They will move in then to
suppress whoever remains.

Sounds like a feasible plan to me.

Real desperation will set in when they see their families hungry and
cold this Winter. We might see a few prominent bankers assassinated
then
which can only be good.

The vast majority of Wall Street protesters don't HAVE a family.

And in the history of the world, the hungry and downtrodden poor have NEVER
risen up to abolish their existing government.

Consider those countries that had an institution of slavery, the U.S. being
one example. The slaves in these countries were freed, but not by their own
revolution. Freedom was always imposed from the outside; in the U.S. case by
the Second War of Independence, in many other places by the force of British
demands.