Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. As for me, I don't think I'm
Jewish. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, and two of my
best friends were (are) Jews.

Not sure about the tractor pulls. I havn't read anything
about that. Could be, though. Probably not on Sundays,
though.

And we'd like the entire world to be Mormon, not just the
Jews.

That would work. My tradition teaches that what God wants is righteous
conduct, not a particular belief system. In our view, one can be a righteous
Baptist or a righteous Buddhist - or a righteous Mormon.