Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/9/2011 5:36 PM, HeyBub wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

I've felt that many DID vote for Obama to demonstrate they believe
in a post-racial society.

Regrettably, in the next election, voters will be unfairly blaming
blacks when they should be blaming Democrats.

No, a lot of us voted for Obama (albeit reluctantly) because we didn't
want the Dingbat to be one frail heartbeat away from the oval office.

And, so far, your concerns have proven to be groundless, haven't they?

The duties of POTUS are probably an order of magnitude more stressful
than those of a mere Senator. Google first day/last day pics of the last
half-dozen people to hold the office. They ALL looked at least ten years
older, even if they only served four. The job is a killer. Yeah, no
disrespect for McCain, but he has had a hard life, and there was
legitimate concern if he would last 4 years under the strain.

--
aem sends...