Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
:

So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Well, that's what the Mormon missionaries told me, that no one that was in
any other church would enter heaven.

Mormons stand for limited government,

Not indicated by the strangle hold they have on the sales of liquor in Utah.
They're so bad at it, they are considerng privatizing it because they are
losing money. That's like owning a whore house and losing money.

personal
responsibility,

Day before yesterday, a young man stabbed his mother in St. George over a
cell phone. They have society's ills in the numbers of everyone else.

strong families,

Only the ones who buy the line that they get their own planet when they pass
on. Other than that, they have families exactly like any others.

and are usually frugal with
finances.

Examine the welfare roles in Utah. The high bankruptcy rate. The high scam
rate.

We promote hard work, honesty, integrity, and good
manners.

And a very high rate of teenage pregnancy, incest, same sex partners,
homosexuality, drug use, and all the rest of it. You're just blind to what
you see, Pollyanna. And good manners is NOT to top post. But you insist so
your religious sig is visible.

Mormons are full fledged sinners, just like the rest of us.

www.whatismormonism.com is a good read for anyone who would like to hear a
rational discussion of the facts.

Steve