Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Products Safety Commision - New table saw rules on thehorizon. (sawstop, et. al.)

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 00:02:01 +0000, Han wrote:

For the cost of the monies lost to Solyndra,

That thing stinks to high heaven, and I hope we'll get to the bottom of
the episode's wrongdoings. It reminds me of the stuff the farmeres
spayed over their fields at summer's end, near where I grew up (Usually
about 100-200 yards from home). The "stuff" was what was left in the
pits below the cows, filled with excrement etc. That smell was
something!!

That was definitely a risky investment, but it's insignificant compared
to what's being wasted by the military and their contractors on a daily
basis.

It's just something for the opposition to scream about. Like this was
the only administration to ever throw away money on a failing idea?