Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

RicodJour wrote:

I've felt that many DID vote for Obama to demonstrate they believe
in a post-racial society.

Regrettably, in the next election, voters will be unfairly blaming
blacks when they should be blaming Democrats.

Interesting point, and because of it I think I've further developed my
contrarian theory. I am now a ContraHeyRubian. Now I'll hardly have
to do any reading up on the matter at all. You've already done all
the work and come up with the wrong answer. Anything you promote, I
vote against. You've saved me a ton of research time. Thanks! ~

No, Thank you! I just want to make this a better world.