Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 9, 12:57*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:55 am, Han wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote
om:

"HeyBub" wrote

Heh! The protest is well-covered here. I saw a "man on the street"
interview with one of the protesters. The sign-carrying marcher
was a 23-year old recent college graduate whose main complaint was
he couldn't find a job.

"What was your college major?" asked the interviewer.

"I don't see how that's relevant," replied the protester.

It is not relevant. Anyone with a degree in Greek literature from
4200BC to 4100BC should be able to find the job of his dreams. Those
oppressive capitalists are just not giving him a chance.

LOL. Indeed. His verbal skills should have landed him a lobbyists'
job
long ago ...

--
Best regards
Han

You need more than verbal skills to be a successful lobbyist. *You
need a total vacuum where your morals should be.

Lobbyists get a bad rap; they are absolutely necessary to a functioning
government.

In sum, lobbyists provide FREE expert advice on pending legislation. Would
you want your local congress-critter to vote for the rail tariff on
hydrogenated yak-fat? Hell, he probably doesn't even know what a yak is, let
alone what the fifty-cents per hdwt tariff would do to the struggling
yak-fat business.- Hide quoted text -

You really are in cloud cuckoo land. All lobbying should be illegal.
See where it's got America?
That and greed.