Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Painting concrete porch

On Oct 8, 6:41*pm, bob haller wrote:
Why people ever felt the need to paint concrete is well beyound my ability
to understand.

--
Colbyt

Yeah painting concrete is a total waste of time, and causes forever
maintence

I've been in this place so long, I swear I don't remember if the porch
was painted when I bought it. That's scary!

Concrete is so...so...gray... Maybe if they'd mixed color in when
the place was built...back in the Pleistocene...

That's one reason I asked, early in this thread, whether I could just
pour some kind of concrete over the existing surface.
But it sounds like I have to get rid of the old paint layers first.

Now, question: If I get all or most of it off, could I then pour
colored concrete? Yes, I'm blue-skying, but want to explore all
options.

And if that happened, what is the experience with colored concrete?

TIA

HB

TIA

HB