Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson[_4_] Trevor Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 07:32:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He's a small minded loser who latches onto something, then
refuses to (...)

I'm having a lousy day and feel the need to unload on someone[1].
You'll suffice. Nothing personal.

I have a different view of Trevor. Even though I don't agree with
his position, I do understand his and the IPCC's point of view.
I'll even read IPCC AR4, specifically looking for how they handled
temperature precedes C02. I would not expect him to respect my
opinions unless I also respect his. Therefore, I have not engaged
in any name calling, labeling, word games, or insults.

Good for you. Wait a while, and he'll be calling you names.

**Not likely. Unlike you, Mr Liebermann is conducting himself reasonably,
rationally, intelligently and is peppering his posts with appropriate cites.
You, OTOH, are engaged in little more than sniping. Your posts are tiresome,
ignorant and without substantive content. You remind me of a 10 year old.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au