Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 8, 8:00*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:

Why throw me into the same garbage can where you just tossed the
protestors? *You don't know anything about how I feel about the
protestors. *You also don't know whether I voted for Obama, and if so,
why. *It's silly to speculate that people voted for him to prove they
are not racists. *That's a projection out of your limited mind.

I've felt that many DID vote for Obama to demonstrate they believe in a
post-racial society.

Regrettably, in the next election, voters will be unfairly blaming blacks
when they should be blaming Democrats.

Interesting point, and because of it I think I've further developed my
contrarian theory. I am now a ContraHeyRubian. Now I'll hardly have
to do any reading up on the matter at all. You've already done all
the work and come up with the wrong answer. Anything you promote, I
vote against. You've saved me a ton of research time. Thanks! ~