Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 07:32:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He's a small minded loser who latches onto something, then refuses to

(...)

I'm having a lousy day and feel the need to unload on someone[1].
You'll suffice. Nothing personal.

I have a different view of Trevor. Even though I don't agree with his
position, I do understand his and the IPCC's point of view. I'll even
read IPCC AR4, specifically looking for how they handled temperature
precedes C02. I would not expect him to respect my opinions unless I
also respect his. Therefore, I have not engaged in any name calling,
labeling, word games, or insults.

Good for you. Wait a while, and he'll be calling you names.