Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 12:31:13 -0400, news wrote:

Guilty parties he
1. Whoever removed the blade guard - I can rip boards with the blade
guard in place. The things that requre removal of the guard (rabbet on
a flooring transition piece) are so infrequent tha I have to stop and
think about how the guard is removed. 2. The injured employee for being
stupid (using a saw without a blade guard).

Wasn't this the one where the plaintiff was not only ripping without the
guard, he was ripping without a rip fence?