Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
kreed kreed is offline

Default carbon dioxide reduction question

On Oct 8, 2:37*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
josephkk wrote:

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:34:56 +1000, atec77 wrote:

On 5/10/2011 12:07 PM, kreed wrote:

snip

Trevor seems to be an example IMHO of those who get brainwashed by
cults. *His talks are like a scratched record, or *a trained parrot.
I question the emergence of co2 as a concentrated issue considering the
release and concentration of methane and chlorine over the northern
hemisphere , not that twevy has one iota of a clue about anything
outside his limited trade training
*B

*He is an audiophool salesman / module replacement tech? *Some education.

* *He's also an anti-gun nutball.

I forgot about that one. He is into victim disarmament, and with it -
discrimination.

The further you dig, the worse it gets.