Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Am I missing some setting?

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:47:36 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Login isn't the issue. Me, covering all possible scenarios, want to
do a remote reboot, and then be able to re-login. If the machine is
stuck at "enter password" you can't.

But how can it be stuck there? At the login prompt you should be able to
enter the password.

Via remote connection, you lose the remote connection during reboot,
so you can't enter the password since you are not "connected".

Artemus suggested...

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Autologon.htm

using Tweakui to set that up, works just ducky.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |