Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Paul Hovnanian P.E. Paul Hovnanian P.E. is offline

Default The real deal....

Tim Wescott wrote:

[snip]

If you _really_ want to live someplace that has low taxes and small
government, then instead of turning the US into Somalia, I suggest you
just move to Somalia now, and see how you like it.

I like living here. But its impossible to compete with foreign corporations
who don't suffer under our confiscatory tax regime. So the best solution is
to be an employee of those foreign firms, with an income $250K and let
them keep the rest of the profits offshore.

--
Paul Hovnanian
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.