Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Nico Coesel Nico Coesel is offline

Default Remote Access?

Tim wrote:

Try Teamviewer.

It is easy to use, free for personal use, and requires no router setup
at all. Works with XP, Vista and Win7.

A lot of my customers use it, and they like it a lot.

Current version is 6 I believe.

I agree. Teamviewer is a very good solution for computers behind a
router. They use the server as a middle man to connect two outgoing
network connections. It works a bit like peer-to-peer file exchange.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)