Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Remote Access?

Jim Thompson wrote:

I suspect one could move the Agent database to your laptop when you
travel, then move it back when you come home.

Run your NNTP software from a USB thumb or external hard drive. I
know that 'Xnews' from 'Lucid Software' will run from an external
drive. I use it to combine and decode the binaries on this newsgroup.
I just plug it into whatever computer I'm using and log in to Giganews.