Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Joel Koltner[_2_] Joel Koltner[_2_] is offline

Default Remote Access?

"Jamie" t wrote in message
Linux works well for this because all the items needed are there and
free, ofcourse.

There's plenty of comparable free apps for PCs as well... just as there's
plenty of good Linux software for these sorts of applications that's
potentially worth paying for (e.g., NoMachine NX... while I use the free
version, if I somehow happened to be running a company with lots of Linux
boxes around, I'd pony up for the payware version... and there seem to be a
lot of "security" companies selling commercial version of SSH, even though
OpenSSH seems to be just peachy... but apparently there are some nice
additional bells and whistles that appeal to larger companies in the
commercial versions...)

---Joel