Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Joe Chisolm[_2_] Joe Chisolm[_2_] is offline

Default Remote Access?

On Mon, 30 May 2011 18:55:17 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Are any of you using remote access to your home or work computer?

I'd like to access my office PC while I'm out of town.

Issues:

Cox using dynamic IP addressing

I have 5 PC's behind a Barricade Router

Recommendations?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Have a look at openvpn. I use it exactly for what you want other than
I have a static IP. But I'm pretty sure openvpn can handle dynamic ip. I
have several clients that use it for employee/consultant access.

Joe Chisolm