Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 01:55:13 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

It's a bunch
of switch-mode power supplies, and having had a squint at a load of samples
that arrived yesterday, I think there's going to be a lot of straightforward
money to be had again, if he can back the numbers that he was talking !

Congratulations. Do they look like this?
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/drivel/slides/Blown%20Power%20Supply.html

So I'm going to still need my test equipment for the moment ... d;~}

Sniff...

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#