Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 01:23:03 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

I've just lost the will to live ...
Arfa

Can I have your test equipment?

--
# Jeff Liebermann

Ha ! No ! Today, the world of Arfa just got a bit better. A company that I
used to relieve of a lot of money, but whose work slowly dried up, as that
company changed hands and names over the years, seem to have just got
themselves a new warranty manager. He emailed me mid week and invited me to
call him regarding some new work that he wanted me to look at. It's a bunch
of switch-mode power supplies, and having had a squint at a load of samples
that arrived yesterday, I think there's going to be a lot of straightforward
money to be had again, if he can back the numbers that he was talking !

So I'm going to still need my test equipment for the moment ... d;~}

Arfa