Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 07:32:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He's a small minded loser who latches onto something, then refuses to

(...)

I'm having a lousy day and feel the need to unload on someone[1].
You'll suffice. Nothing personal.

I have a different view of Trevor. Even though I don't agree with his
position, I do understand his and the IPCC's point of view. I'll even
read IPCC AR4, specifically looking for how they handled temperature
precedes C02. I would not expect him to respect my opinions unless I
also respect his. Therefore, I have not engaged in any name calling,
labeling, word games, or insults. I'll listen to his logic, his
rationalizations, and even his dogma, as I would listen to others, who
might also be religious, politically incorrect, deranged, unpopular,
or insufficiently credentialed. That's because wisdom doesn't come
from experts. It comes from those who question the experts.

[1] For the curious, I just trashed a laptop LCD trying to replace
the CCFL backlight. Argh.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#