Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT CFLs - retrofitting low ESR capacitors

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Arfa Daily wrote:

snip

I've just lost the will to live ...

Take two kill filters and call me in the morning.

--

OK Michael, will do !

I just can't quite understand how 1000+ dissenting voices (links to
government papers citing this previously supplied by Jeff L) from the same
scientific world as the scientists advocating that the problem is man-made
in the first place, can possibly represent "a handful of people" that are
"religious nutters" (!!) or "employed by the fossil fuel lobby". If that
many of them really represent just a handful, there must then be millions of
climatologists in the world, and they must all be speaking somehow with the
same voice. Even the sacred IPCC hasn't got that many climatologists on its
panel, and still fewer among its peer reviewers that Trevor is so fond of
quoting, as apparently, there is no actual requirement to be qualified in
that discipline, and the main criteria for acceptance onto the peer review
panel, is to be invited by some (like-minded) person already on it.

Arfa