The Davenports

Default corian

I was making some small items from Corian today, cutting them with my
scroll saw, and carving them with a dremel tools. I noticed a chemical

smell
during all of this- I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this

stuff,
and if it puts out dangerous fumes (I wear a particulate mask, but that
won't do anything for fumes). Thanks! Steve

www.postalbanks.com

From the links to the MSDS that Tom posted, looks like you'll need a NIOSH
respirator for your face and a HEPA filter for the area if you're in a
basement or other closed in area...if you're in an open garage, stick with
just the respirator.

Mike