Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Recycling electronic waste.

ehsjr wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

And, of course, there's the really bizarre idea of actually talking to
the owner, asking, "When you let your dog crap on my yard, would you
please be so kind as to pick up after it?"

If you aim a bb gun at the dog or owner, you're guaranteed to create
animosity. Wouldn't it be better to speak to the owner first and
maybe avoid both the animosity and the dog crap on your property?

Uh, yeah - I just said that. Please see above.

Thanks,
Rich