Unisaw A100

Default New Delta Non-Unisaw Cabinet Saws

Dave L. wrote:
I was looking through my new Tool Crib catalog and saw a new Delta
Cabinet Saw w/50" Bies fence for $1299 here's the Amazon link.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...?v=glance&s=hi

Here's the Delta link:

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=4835

Is this the Chinese version of the Unisaw? Anybody seen one up close
at the shows?

In the current 2003/2004 Full Line Catalog the Unisaw is
shown with a 'Murican flag next to it and the proclamation
that it's "Proudly Made In The USA".

There is no such tag line on the 3 HP Cabinet Saw No.
36-730, 731, 732 and there is no country of origin noted.

The saw has been available for the last year or so in
Canada. I suppose that's where you'll most likely find
someone who has used one.

UA100