Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Recycling electronic waste.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

Sounds like somebody needs to invest in a pellet gun or wrist rocket.

So much for your BS Libertianism. Plus, it would land your sorry
ass
in jail.

Oh, yeah, I forgot - you're one of the ones who don't believe a man has a
right to protect his home.

Oh, yeah, I forgot - you're one of the ones who have used so many
drugs that you can't remember anything. In the past you've accused me
of being gun happy.

Speaking of "can't remember anything," please show me ONE instance where
I've called you "gun happy." And please tell me, what part of your
apparently addled mind construes that to be an "accus[ation}."

You're like Sloman - you hate me because even when I'm drunk, I'm still
smarter than you, and since you have no logical refutation, you jump to
ad hominem.

And, actually, I'm "gun happy," in that I believe in The Right to Keep and
Bear Arms, as guaranteed by article 2 of the Bill of Rights.

Thanks,
Rich