Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Recycling electronic waste.

Rich Grise wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Rich Grise wrote:

Sounds like somebody needs to invest in a pellet gun or wrist rocket.

So much for your BS Libertianism. Plus, it would land your sorry ass
in jail.

Oh, yeah, I forgot - you're one of the ones who don't believe a man has a
right to protect his home.

Oh, yeah, I forgot - you're one of the ones who have used so many
drugs that you can't remember anything. In the past you've accused me
of being gun happy. How is a dog taking a **** in your yard a threat,
unless you are a grade A paranoid freak?