Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ehsjr[_3_] ehsjr[_3_] is offline

Default Recycling electronic waste.

Oppie wrote:
"Ian Field" wrote in message

Taking your e-waste to the council tip doesn't allways mean it will be
recycled in a lawful manner!

My town had an interesting take on recycling - the take it or leave it
shed.
Located near the entrance to the town landfill, this is an alternative
to the big box previously used for disposing of electronic waste.
http://cityofwhiteplains.com/dataima...nd_Opening.pdf

The 'shed' is little more than a fancy façade.

Thanks - good information for me. I've used the twice-yearly
recycling at Playland. TILI will make it way better for getting
rid of old electronics - and scrounging. :-)

Ed