Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Whirlwind....

"Keith" wrote in message
If I owned Saw Stop I'd be worried! Some of you likely already saw
this...for those that didn't this is a device that is re-settable and can
be installed on a table saw, a band saw etc. I understand that with the
Saw Stop, onc it's activated, you have to replace the cartridge and it's
not cheap.

With this invention you can re-set it as many times as necessary! The
video is worth watching. No price yet....

Keith P

http://www.whirlwindtool.com

It will be interesting to find out how it fares, and how much it costs. I
can see it retrofitted on many saws if the cost is reasonable. .