Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Paul[_20_] Paul[_20_] is offline

Default Caddy's

--
Paul O.
"George Watson" -N0SPAM wrote in message
"Paul" wrote:
Leon wrote
1 Lubricant, 4 rechargeable batteries, 2 vibrating probes

Nothing as exciting as that.
I wonder why the pics aren't showing up for me, apparently they are there
for some of you.

Paul O.

[cough]
Yes. The post "in toto" wont be accepted (or held for long)
by many servers as it is of the type "posted under headers".
The phrase is tech speak for the practice of attaching
binary (files) to a post in the same way one does for eMail.
Usenet does not work with such posts well, of that construction.
I have reposted them in the way I would recommend.
There is however a number of options.
Quite happy to demonstrate if need be.
george
--

Hmm, seems I used to post pics here doing what I did this time. But, guess
I need to know how it's done now.

Thanks,
Paul O.