Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
George Watson George Watson is offline

Default Caddy's

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:17:49 +1000, George Watson
-N0SPAM wrote:

PS: a note for "Dave"?
The Joke had me smiling. Again, there will be those that
will never get to see it as the file size is waaaaay tooo Large
for an article. At nearly 11000 lines it is well over the 10000
line limit set by RFCs (the 'rules' of Usenet).

Sure, I could've shrunk the filesize a little bit, but it just didn't
occur to me and I wouldn't have considered it warranted seeing as
there's such a small amount of posts in this newgroup.

You are reading me wrong, Dave.. got nought to nothing to
do with this NG, at all. Yeh, sure, shrinking the file is one option.
There are others.
... never mind....
george