Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
George Watson George Watson is offline

Default William Morris Table Repost - pdf plans

"Tim W" wrote:

"George Watson" -N0SPAM wrote in message

/sawn

.. all good Tim.

And thanks for the effort.
george

You are welcome. I still can't see the pdf file on the virginmedia
(Highwinds Europe) server.

Tim W

... no worries Tim, that sort of work
earns encouragement :-)
Have no fear the posts are on HW servers.
I have attached a view from one of them.

Maybe, just maybe.. it is your software refusing
to display the listing of the post?
Your not saying what you are using to "view" but
assuming it is the same as you posted with:
... it would not be a surprise to me in
discovering the cause lies within
"account" setup for that software.
MSOE isn't a newsreader, so users
do get into all sorts of bother when pointing
it at binary posts.
as you have seen yourself he
^^^^^From: "Tim W"
^^^^^Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
^^^^^Subject: Reposting Plans for William Morris Table 0/4
^^^^^Message-ID:

... if I can help...?

cheers
geoge

Attached Thumbnails
Re: William Morris Table Repost - pdf plans-tim_table_post-jpg